How do I rename the Title of one of my notebooks?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 13 2019 6:55 PM

It is probably in one of the training videos, but I am not sure how to get to a list of the LOGOS 8 notebooks.

Posts 27766
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 7:12 PM

Frank, I am unsure what question you are trying to ask. Your title seems unrelated to your post: 

Frank Fenby:
I am not sure how to get to a list of the LOGOS 8 notebooks.

Click on the "docs" menu and filter for "notebooks." 

Frank Fenby:

That is a tougher question. I thought it would be easy, but I can't find a way to do it! I even thought that a back up means would be to visit documents.logos.com, but that didn't work either! I hope someone can tell us both! 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2097
LogosEmployee

JT (alabama24):

Frank Fenby:

That is a tougher question. I thought it would be easy, but I can't find a way to do it! I even thought that a back up means would be to visit documents.logos.com, but that didn't work either! I hope someone can tell us both! 

Move your mouse over the notebook in the list of notebooks. A triple-dot button will show up. Click that to view a menu that includes a Rename option.

Posts 9095
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 7:32 PM

JT (alabama24):

Frank Fenby:

I haven't tried it but here's where it seems you can do this:

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 27766
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 7:41 PM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

JT (alabama24):

Frank Fenby:

Move your mouse over the notebook in the list of notebooks. A triple-dot button will show up. Click that to view a menu that includes a Rename option.

Why can’t this be done in the documents menu?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 8:03 PM

I do not see the triple vertical dots. I am on the windows version of Logos 8.8 SR1 How did you get there? 

Posts 10100
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2019 12:06 AM

Frank Fenby:

I do not see the triple vertical dots. I am on the windows version of Logos 8.8 SR1 How did you get there? 

Are you sure you're in the notebooks section of the Notes tool - or in the filter section? Look very closely into Mark Smith' screenshot, he indicated the notebook section tab with a red arrow

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3
Frank Fenby | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2019 4:44 AM

Finally got it!  The diagram is right but some of the minor steps to get there were not mentioned. They were probably obvious to along time MVP.

Thanks to both NB.Mick and Mark! Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS