Account Drop Down

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 150
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 18 2019 6:35 PM

Ok, got to ask. From the main Logos.com website you can click on your name and get shortcuts to get to things like you wish list, order history, etc. Can you please add Pre-publications? You get emails that something will be shipping soon, or I want to go check on orders for whatever reason, and you have to choose wish lists or some other choice and then go to pre-pubs. Be nice if it was in the drop down.

Thanks

Posts 6487
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 7:21 PM

It’s there, but requires an extra step.  Go to “order history“ then when you’re there, you’ll see a small drop down “menu” tab to the right and there you can see payment plans, etc. including a section for “Open Pre-pubs.”

DAL

Posts 150
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 7:34 PM

Yeah, but for an option you can go to often why not get rid of the extra clicks?

Posts 6487
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 7:37 PM

Dustin Pearson:

Yeah, but for an option you can go to often why not get rid of the extra clicks?

Yep, I totally agree! 

Posts 5094
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 19 2019 1:25 AM

Amen.

DAL:

Dustin Pearson:

Yep, I totally agree! 

I really do not understand how FL came up with this as being an improvement to the website.The old website was so much easier to navigate than what we now have to try and find out way around. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS