Zondervan Videos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 595
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 19 2019 10:39 AM

On pre-pub right now are several videos that supplement Zondervan books. While its nice that these videos will be integrated into the Logos platform, I must say the prices, even for pre-pub, are quite expensive, when compared to the price for stand alone DVD in the Zondervan Academic catalog. To the buyer, I would suggest: Beware or Be Aware.

Posts 6482
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 19 2019 11:07 AM

The only cheap one is the one by NT Wright.  I was hoping Michael Bird’s theology book would be cheap, but I think it’s the most expensive. So I don’t think I’ll be ordering any of them, except Wright’s new book and video, before they change the price.

DAL

Posts 2338
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 19 2019 2:12 PM

In case anyone wants a link:

https://www.logos.com/search?limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&filters=publisher-5004_Publisher%2Bresourcetype-video_Resource%20Type

(Too expensive though, as has been said already)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 5089
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 19 2019 7:15 PM

I have a number of these in audiobook format from a company well known for it’s ebooks. I get to add an additional set of lectures to my library to keep each month for the monthly subscription price. 

That said and even better deal than this, and better deal than the DVD’s you mention above is a monthly subscription service that had just started where you get complete access to all of Z’s lectures for the one low fee. 

So while my preference is to have everything in Logos, it ain’t going to happen for these resources at these prices. Just way too expensive 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS