Bug? Read aloud sometimes missing in Greek NT

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 23 2019 4:30 AM

I've been using the Read Aloud Greek Audio New Testament (John Schwandt) and noticed that the audio was missing for 1 Thess. 3:1 but after I went to another passage and returned to this verse it returned. I also noticed this same behavior yesterday reading another passage. Has anyone else observed this behavior?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 13 2019 4:49 AM

I'm just reporting back on this again as I continue to experience this problem. Today I was using the read aloud on the Hebrews 5 and the counter was going as it began but the voice could not be heard until half way through the verse.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 24 2019 10:54 AM

Bump. This still frustrates me.

Posts 330
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 24 2019 4:35 PM

Wow. Still no reply from FL. I am curious as well. 

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:20 AM

Bump yet again. It happened to me again this morning reading between 1 Peter 4 and 5. The voice cuts out for the first have of 5:1. It doesn't happen on every chapter but it is fairly consistent.

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:41 AM

Here is another update. I closed "read aloud" and started it up to read 2 Peter 1 and I could not hear the voice until half way through verse 1.

Posts 1038
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 8:59 AM

Sorry. I just saw this. I'll take a look.

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 12:10 PM

Thanks Kyle!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS