Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26831
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 31 2019 3:43 PM

1. Create a highlight style that has a single line - border (lowest position) (1 below)

2. Repeat with a single line - underline (a bit higher). (2 below)

I cannot see any difference in the underlining - the two are indistinguishable/overlay each other. I expect to see the difference.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2016
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 1:00 AM

Are you referring to this?:

If so, I would expect to see a difference only on multi-line highlights (with the lower position line showing only at the end of the block of highlighted text).

Posts 26831
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 2:02 AM

Reuben Helmuth:
If so, I would expect to see a difference only on multi-line highlights (with the lower position line showing only at the end of the block of highlighted text).

Whereas I expect to be able to see them as separate lines on a single word but at different positions.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26831
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 14 2019 10:46 PM

Bumping

Posts 2679
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2019 12:38 PM

MJ. Smith:

Bumping

MJ,

This is working as it always has. They are only slightly different in location, you can see this if you apply both. I know it has behaved this way in versions before Logos 7.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS