RESOLVED BUG/SUGGESTION: afloat in a boat on the seven seas?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26831
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:14 AM

In Mark 5:2 NRSV I selected a single word "boat" and opened the Context Menu. On the left, I selected Boats (Biblical thing). On the right I am offered Factbook which I expected and Atlas which I did not expect ... I have twice limited my context to the single word and you still want to offer me a map to float the seven seas. This seems to be a step to far in guessing that I might want what I clearly haven't asked for. Please don't offer navigation options to items that are not specifically related to the "keys" I've chosen.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 21998
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:53 AM

MJ. Smith:
Please don't offer navigation options

I love the reference to "navigation" when discussing an issue with boats!

Sorry, MJ....

Posts 26831
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:55 AM

Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8057
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:
Please don't offer navigation options to items that are not specifically related to the "keys" I've chosen.

Thematic maps in the Atlas are tagged with "Things" involved in that episode, so Atlas is related to the key you selected. (For a different example, right-click "swine" in v12.) This is not a bug.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS