Question: Christmas Coupon & payment plans

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 56
Thaddeus Billman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 5 2019 1:29 PM

The "Christmas Coupon" promotion states (https://www.logos.com/christmas-coupon-terms-conditions):

Purchases made during this promotional period do not qualify for a logos.com coupon if any of the following criteria is met:

• The charge is a payment toward an already existing payment plan. New payment plans do qualify for the promotion.

That makes sense.  My question is, does anyway know what amount qualifies toward the promotion - the full amount of the new payment plan or just the upfront payment?

Posts 342
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2019 2:22 PM

Thaddeus, the full amount qualifies, as long as the order is not later cancelled or refunded.

Posts 692
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 2 2019 5:29 PM

Discounts will be valid beginning December 3, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. (PT). Discounts will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on December 31, 2019.

I believe that means midnight tonight. I wonder when the coupons will begin arriving?

Posts 2307
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 9:14 AM

I am waiting on that and a birthday coupon. Not in a hurry but eager.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 591
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 9:15 AM

I made several purchases between the given dates of the promotion, some were eligible, some were not, but I never received any notification as to how "big" of a coupon I had.

Posts 31
LogosEmployee

We sent out the coupon codes this morning, but we're aware of an issue where come people aren't receiving the correct coupon amount. We're looking into it now and will follow up with you via email if you were affected. I'd suggest that you hang tight and not spend it quite yet. We should have a fix later today. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS