Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1344
PL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:56 AM

I've been a Faithlife Connect Essentials - No library (formerly Logos Now) subscriber since the inception of Logos Now.

In the past two years I've found less and less value in its offering, and I am pondering canceling my subscription. (Please, no need to discuss this statement.)

My question is: If I do cancel the subscription, which feature set / data set do I need to purchase to gain permanent access of those features / data? A direct link to the specific set would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Peter

Posts 22087
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 5:07 AM

PL:
My question is: If I do cancel the subscription, which feature set / data set do I need to purchase to gain permanent access of those features / data? A direct link to the specific set would be very helpful.

You will need the Full Feature Upgrade - details regarding the different feature sets are available at https://www.logos.com/compare/featuresets 

There used to be some features that were only available with a subscription - such as Lemmas in passage - but this is now included with the Full Feature upgrade.

I'm afraid I don't know if there are still any features that are only available with a subscription.

Others may have better knowledge on that.

Posts 800
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 9:22 AM

It may be worth considering that buying the Full Feature Upgrade only gives the full features currently in the set of features. When other features are added, you'd have to buy something again (although with dynamic pricing).

Posts 5157
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 11:48 AM

The discounts available to members on upgrades when new versions are released pay for membership with change left over. Everything after that is a bonus.

Posts 1344
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 12:11 PM

Thank you Graham for the link and info, and thanks Lew and Disciple II for your comments.

I think the price of the Full Feature Upgrade and Disciple's comment convinced me to stay :)

Thanks!

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS