Suggestion: Leading in Prayer: A Workbook for Prayer by Hughes Oliphant Old

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Curtis Gordon | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 18 2019 11:35 AM
Hughes Oliphant Old Wm. B. Eerdmans PublishingDec 18, 1995 - Religion - 370 pages
This comprehensive guide to ordering, improving, and doing prayer in Christian corporate worship is for pastors, worship leaders, teachers and anyone interested in a deeper understanding of the use of public prayer. Old discusses the historical and theological background of prayer, instructs readers in the various kinds of prayer as they are used in worship, and examines the ordering of prayer in congregational worship. Includes sample prayers and sample church services. I would love to see this added to the vast library of LOGOS!!!
Posts 677
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2019 7:29 AM

Yes

Posts 174
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2019 9:17 AM

Curtis Gordon:
Hughes Oliphant Old Wm. B. Eerdmans PublishingDec 18, 1995 - Religion - 370 pages
This comprehensive guide to ordering, improving, and doing prayer in Christian corporate worship is for pastors, worship leaders, teachers and anyone interested in a deeper understanding of the use of public prayer. Old discusses the historical and theological background of prayer, instructs readers in the various kinds of prayer as they are used in worship, and examines the ordering of prayer in congregational worship. Includes sample prayers and sample church services. I would love to see this added to the vast library of LOGOS!!!

Thanks for the suggestion Curtis, I will look into getting this for Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS