Searching for Dynamic Pricing deals

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 41
Jeremy Pinnix | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:02 AM

Does anyone know of a way to easily search for Dynamic Pricing deals that are available to you? I've tried quite a few different things, and at this point, the best thing I have found is to sort by price, high to low and then just skim through.

But it would be fantastic if I could just filter by Dynamic Pricing items that are available to me.

Any better ideas than what I'm doing?

Thanks!

Jeremy

Posts 1278
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:08 AM

What about sorting by savings, and then you can look for packages to see if they have dynamic pricing from there. I know that's not the ideal way, but Im not aware of another way.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 41
Jeremy Pinnix | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:32 AM

The issue is that the savings that they sort by does not consider the dynamic pricing, which makes sense since it is unique per person.

I'm mainly looking for bundles where I may have most of the items, but maybe there is a new book or something that I can add for just a little $. I found quite a few, but it was very tedious.

I would think those would be easy upsells if they could just find a way to make it work technically, which admittedly is not a simple thing.

Posts 41
Jeremy Pinnix | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:35 AM

One thing that should be a lot more reasonable would be to add a filter to show only bundles/collections i.e. where there is more than one book.

Posts 41
Jeremy Pinnix | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:39 AM

Here is a perfect example: https://www.logos.com/product/42409/not-your-average-bible-study-series

14 of these were either a free book of the month, or included in a large package. But there are 15 books. So my dynamic price is only $4.39 to get that last book and complete the series.

Posts 491
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2019 10:55 AM

Yeah they don’t make it easy. I have used your technique a few times. Here lately, I have been doing a search on “collection” and going through the list and picking the top tier publishers.  This seems to weed out a lot of the “junk”.

A sorting parameter on dynamic range discount would be greatly appreciated and more useful than just Savings. 

of course all of the usual filters apply: unowned, live, english, etc    FL: also make it that your filter selections can be used for other keyword searches instead of going back to the defaults   

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS