SearchResults to Passage List Question

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 46
Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:43 PM

I read this recent LogosTalk article and could not post a comment, so I will post my question below.

Article:
https://blog.logos.com/2019/11/learning-logos-how-to-create-a-passage-list-from-search-results/

Question:
Is there a way to select and move all search results into the document in one full swoop?

Posts 22268
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 23 2019 1:11 AM

Scott:
Question:
Is there a way to select and move all search results into the document in one full swoop?

The "save as passage list" option from the panel menu should do this for you

Posts 46
Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 23 2019 9:55 PM

Thanks bro!

Sometimes Logos could display things a little more clearly. That menu icon is a tiny, shadowed out tick. A larger, darker gear icon would be more clear there.

Posts 27938
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 23 2019 10:01 PM

Just to be clear for those reading this thread - the panel menu is the 3 vertical dot icon and the small arrow head is search history

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1
Timothy Berg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 14 2020 12:43 PM

The "Save as Passage List" option no longer shows up on my panel menu. Where has it been relocated to?

Posts 27938
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 14 2020 2:51 PM

Welcome to the forums. Can you post a screen shot that includes the panel and the menu? The options in the panel menu vary depending upon the options that apply to the panel content.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2
Keira | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 16 2020 9:01 PM

Just to be clear for those reading this thread - the panel menu is the 3 vertical dot icon and the small arrow head is search history.

Posts 2
Keira | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 16 2020 9:01 PM

Just to be clear for those reading this thread - the panel menu is the 3 vertical dot icon and the small arrowhead is search history.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS