Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 43
Steve Burrow | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:57 PM

After having the problem with my interlinear look-up being the wrong word, I removed the Logos app, then re-installed the app.

Now I cannot get bibles (NASB, ESV, HCSB, NLT, KJV or NKJV) to download for offline viewing.  Other books work fine (like The Lexham High Definition New Testament: ESV edition).

Any Help?

Thanks

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 2:04 PM

If you are downloading them at the same time, try downloading one at a time. I am able to download those Bibles just fine over a WiFi connection.

Also, removing the app was an unnecessary step; you could have just removed those books you were updating by flipping the offline switch to off.

Dave

Posts 43
Steve Burrow | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:12 PM

Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply.  After many unsuccessful attempts, I was finally able to get them to download.  They took a considerable amount of time and a couple of attempts in some cases.  All over WiFi and one at a time.  Not sure what the trouble is, or was.

I wish I'd thought to just re-download the resource and not the whole app. 

Steve

Posts 1
J. Harold Perkins Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2010 3:34 PM

I am having the same problem. I have tried to download the NASB and ESV several times and they never do. 

Jay

Posts 84
Ron Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2010 4:48 PM

Or the Net Bible notes - seems that isn't on the acceptable list...that would be a nice addition.

Posts 4
Dion A Manly | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:22 PM

I am having the same problem - I have tried downloading the Amplified bible several times over WiFi, and it doesn't seem to be working.  This seems related to iOS 4 or iPhone 4, as I never had this problem before.  My download has ben going for over half an hour...I can't imagine this Bible is that big.  I can download a feature-length movie in that time.

It would also be nice if there were some indicator showing progress, or at least activity.

Posts 184
lostlogik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:48 PM

No problems for me. Just downloaded NASB in about 4mins.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS