Gift card for yourself

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 775
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:24 PM

Does anybody know if it is possible to give yourself a gift card? If this worked, then I could send myself a gift card in the amount of my annual book allowance. I could then see in Logos how much credit I have left.

Posts 27039
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:43 PM

I thought there was already a way to put money aside in Logos for later use but I'm not finding it on the site.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3267
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:11 PM

https://www.logos.com/book-cache

Is that what you're looking for? (I didn't know where to find it, but happened to remember its name and googled it.)

Posts 5171
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:12 PM

The monthly book cache is what MJ was speaking about:

https://www.logos.com/product/33666/book-cache-monthly-subscription

It's rather strangely buried on the new site as a 'product' and not mentioned anywhere else that I could find.  It should at least get a mention on the FAQ's. Listing it just after the gift cards in the FAQ would probably make sense.

Armin:

Does anybody know if it is possible to give yourself a gift card? If this worked, then I could send myself a gift card in the amount of my annual book allowance. I could then see in Logos how much credit I have left.

MJ. Smith:

I thought there was already a way to put money aside in Logos for later use but I'm not finding it on the site.

Posts 692
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:30 PM

Armin:

Yes, you can also do this.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS