PLEASE FIX THIS! (Sermon Editor Bug)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:17 PM

This bug has been around for a while, although Logos can't seem to reproduce it - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/173965.aspx

But it's still happening and it is so annoying. 

At some point in the process of using the Sermon Editor, moving the cursor over the centre scroll bar causes the sermon document to leap all over the place. 

Here is video evidence!! 2806.Recording #5.mp4

I have no idea what causes it. It doesn't always happen; it seems to suddenly start happening after working in the sermon editor for some time. 

If there is any way to fix it, this pastor would be very grateful! 

Posts 794
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 7 2019 5:51 AM

I have found that if I manually move the scroll bar with my mouse, then release the mouse button and latter move the pointer over some other place in the scroll bar path, the document will jump to that location.  It is very frustrating.  I have to click again somewhere in the scroll bar path to release the manual scrolling function.

Apparently when the mouse button is released from the manual scrolling, it does not release the manual scrolling function. but continues to wait for the pointer to cross the scroll bar path (like an crouching ambush predator).  I've seen it do this in another tool or two, but can't remember which one(s).  I'll try to report them when it happens elsewhere. 

Thank you, Richard, for reporting this.  I kept thinking I should, but was too focused on my study to stop and report it.

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2019 8:43 AM

*bump*

Posts 2945
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2019 10:15 AM

Richard Wardman:

*bump*

We do have an open case for this, but I'm not sure when the team will be able to take a look at it.

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 10 2019 8:12 AM

Thanks Philana. I'm glad that it is a known issue and hope to see a fix for it soon! 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS