12 Days of Logos has begun...

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 25 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 12 2019 2:36 AM

Not really any standout offers to me, others may find the mileage different.

https://www.logos.com/christmas#12deals 

Posts 28
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 2:40 AM

A chance to update the Tyndale commentary collection for almost nothing.

Posts 2455
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:06 AM

You can put in your prepublication order for the 3 new Lexham Geographic Commentaries. I find them an interesting resource. In addition if you order them from the Lexham Press website and you are a FL Connect member you should get an extra 25% discount.

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:53 AM

Karl Barth's pastoral prayers and Walter Brueggemann's introduction to the Psalms are great deals.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:57 AM

John Fidel:
In addition if you order them from the Lexham Press website and you are a FL Connect member you should get an extra 25% discount.

I tried to see if that would work and it didn't seem to work for me.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2644
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:54 AM

Roger Pitot:

Indeed. $3.99 for me.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 7:29 AM

Jan Krohn:

Roger Pitot:

Indeed. $3.99 for me.

I can't seem to find the link for the Tyndale Commentaries on the 12 Days of Logos page. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 7:36 AM

John Fidel:
In addition if you order them from the Lexham Press website and you are a FL Connect member you should get an extra 25% discount.

Yes Thanks for reminding me of this. I hadn't used the discount in December, so used it on the set.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 7:41 AM

Bruce Dunning:
I can't seem to find the link for the Tyndale Commentaries on the 12 Days of Logos page. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Have you clicked on Show More under the first listings? The Tyndale set shows up for me in the second row, second from the left.

(Be sure you are looking at the section called 12 Days of Christmas. From an earlier comment I wonder if you were looking in that section of the larger Christmas sale page.)

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 8:01 AM

Mark Smith:

Bruce Dunning:

Have you clicked on Show More under the first listings? The Tyndale set shows up for me in the second row, second from the left.

(Be sure you are looking at the section called 12 Days of Christmas. From an earlier comment I wonder if you were looking in that section of the larger Christmas sale page.)

Thanks Mark. That was it. I was looking at the wrong section.

I was hoping that the Tyndale Commentaries would include the new volumes from the set but I don't think it does.

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 8:29 AM

Bruce Dunning:
I was hoping that the Tyndale Commentaries would include the new volumes from the set but I don't think it does.

I was, also, but they are not.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2455
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 9:30 AM

You need to be in the Lexham Publishing website for this to work.

Bruce Dunning:

John Fidel:

I tried to see if that would work and it didn't seem to work for me.

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 9:57 AM

John Fidel:

You need to be in the Lexham Publishing website for this to work.

Thanks. I didn't realize that it wouldn't work in Logos.com. I thought it would work on any Lexham book regarless of which site I used. Now I know better.

Posts 2
Addie Baker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:59 PM

Are the offers only good for each day or do they carry over throughout the 12 days?

Posts 1388
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:00 PM

Addie Baker:

Are the offers only good for each day or do they carry over throughout the 12 days?

It seems this year the 12 deals are good for 12 days.

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:23 PM

These are not part of the 12 days of Logos deals, they are part of the Christmas sale. FL has mixed everything into the one page rather than distinguishing the 12 days on a separate web page so unless you keep a check on which section of the page you are on it is not all that clear. Clicking of the 12 days of Logos link on home page takes starts you at a bookmark offset from the top of the Christmas sale page.

Bruce Dunning:

Karl Barth's pastoral prayers and Walter Brueggemann's introduction to the Psalms are great deals.

Posts 9404
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:54 PM

DIsciple II:

These are not part of the 12 days of Logos deals, they are part of the Christmas sale. FL has mixed everything into the one page rather than distinguishing the 12 days on a separate web page so unless you keep a check on which section of the page you are on it is not all that clear. Clicking of the 12 days of Logos link on home page takes starts you at a bookmark offset from the top of the Christmas sale page.

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks. Initially I was confused by this but now I understand. Perhaps it is just me but I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was confused.

Posts 191
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 2:04 PM

Jan Krohn:

Roger Pitot:

Indeed. $3.99 for me.

Same Here!

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 3:58 PM

The reformed commentary bundle perplexes me. It only has Currid’s Genesis volumes but missing others like exodus in the same series. Pass for me

Anyone have any thoughts on this resource? https://www.logos.com/product/157807/a-history-of-israelite-religion-in-the-old-testament-period-volumes-i-and-ii 

It is included in the reference collection

Posts 4185
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:03 PM

Jan Krohn:

Roger Pitot:

Indeed. $3.99 for me.

I wish they would add the more recent volumes into the set

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS