Only some Chrysostom Homilies on Genesis show up when using the Sermon Guide in Verbum 8.9

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:01 PM

I have 3 Chrysostom books in my Verbum library that contain Homilies on Genesis: Homilies on Genesis 1-17, Homilies on Genesis 18-45 and Homilies on Genesis 46-67.  When I use the "Sermon Guide" and enter "Chrysostom" or "John Chrysostom in the search box 660 sermons show up.  However only Homilies 1-17 show up for the 3 books.  I think somehow the sermons from the second and third books may not have been mapped, tagged or whatever needs to be done to be captured in the Sermon Guide.

I think this may be an issue with the tagging, mapping that needs to be fixed for those two books,  "Homilies on Genesis 18-45" and "Homilies on Genesis 46-67"

Posts 1272
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 3:02 PM

We're currently in the process of updating the final two volumes of Chrysostom's Homilies on Genesis series so they can appear in this guide. The volume with homilies 1-17 was just pushed out on December 10th. The following two volumes will be released shortly.

Posts 3575
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 5:14 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
The volume with homilies 1-17 was just pushed out on December 10th. The following two volumes will be released shortly.
YesYes

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 5:15 PM

Thanks Kyle for working on updating these to be included in the guide.

Kyle G. Anderson:

We're currently in the process of updating the final two volumes of Chrysostom's Homilies on Genesis series so they can appear in this guide. The volume with homilies 1-17 was just pushed out on December 10th. The following two volumes will be released shortly.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS