Zondervan Christmas Sale on now

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:00 AM

I haven't seen any posts on this so maybe it's just started. Several Zondervan bundles are massively discounted. For example the Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary OT bundle for $109.99 and NIVAC bundles at 60% off.

Posts 23573
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:12 AM

Thanks Roger

For those reading this thread, bundles are available at https://www.logos.com/zondervan-christmas-sale 

Posts 66
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:19 AM

Graham Criddle:

Thanks Roger

For those reading this thread, bundles are available at https://www.logos.com/zondervan-christmas-sale 

Appreciate the link Graham; Merry Christmas

Daniel Bender

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 4:23 AM

Thanks, Roger!

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 1382
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:01 AM

Just seen that according to the blog the sale is on until 9th January.

https://blog.logos.com/2019/12/get-600-off-nivac-the-commentary-billy-graham-called-an-indispensable-tool/#more-103222

Posts 265
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:23 AM

Paul Caneparo:
Just seen that according to the blog the sale is on until 9th January.

It would be nice if we got our 2% Connect member rebate back in time for this offer. I would love to spend it on this sale. However last year I don't think we got the rebate until February.

Posts 702
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:48 AM

Roger Pitot:

I haven't seen any posts on this so maybe it's just started. Several Zondervan bundles are massively discounted. For example the Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary OT bundle for $109.99 and NIVAC bundles at 60% off.

Thank you for the post, Roger! I picked up one of those bargains.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential | Logos 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | Logos 9 Academic Professional

Posts 2401
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:06 AM

Not a bad sale price for the application commentary. It’s about $9.50 each. The cheapest ive seen is 7.99 each. 

Posts 1002
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:26 AM

MWW:

It would be nice if we got our 2% Connect member rebate back in time for this offer. I would love to spend it on this sale. However last year I don't think we got the rebate until February.

Get 2% back every year

We’ll send you a coupon code each February to use toward the purchase of additional Faithlife products.

Posts 265
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 12:55 PM

Yes

Posts 1090
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:25 PM

Someone tell Zondervan/HC/TN that I'll be inclined to buy their books again when they start letting Logos sell ebooks to non-Americans again. Thanks for letting me vent :)

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:15 PM

i feel your frustration as I am impacted also but it is a two way street and FL need to do their part to make this happen. If Harper Collins relax their rules of engagement for FL then it would be unfair to other companies that are adhering to their requirements. Life is messy, agreements between companies no doubt are too.

Tom Reynolds:

Someone tell Zondervan/HC/TN that I'll be inclined to buy their books again when they start letting Logos sell ebooks to non-Americans again. Thanks for letting me vent :)

Posts 1382
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2019 11:05 PM

DIsciple II:

i feel your frustration as I am impacted also but it is a two way street and FL need to do their part to make this happen. If Harper Collins relax their rules of engagement for FL then it would be unfair to other companies that are adhering to their requirements. Life is messy, agreements between companies no doubt are too.

Tom Reynolds:

I understand the issue is that HarperCollins want Faithlife to sell in the relevant local currency for each purchaser. However, I can buy their books in Dollars through the software company that HarperCollins own. Maybe there's something else that Faithlife can't/don't adhere to at present also.

Posts 14
Alberto Deluca | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 26 2019 8:25 AM

Roger Pitot:

My other software is offering the entire set of ZIBBCOT/NT for $139.  Why is only the OT being offered here? Also EBC original is on sale for $179.  Did they get excluded by mistake?

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 27 2019 7:37 PM

FL don’t currently have a bundle for ZIBBCNT. They haven’t figured out how to handle the Acts Volume which was combined with the John volume that was pulled from sale. The new John volume is available as a stand-alone volume but they don’t have Acts as a Standalone volume.

Alberto Deluca:

Roger Pitot:

My other software is offering the entire set of ZIBBCOT/NT for $139.  Why is only the OT being offered here? Also EBC original is on sale for $179.  Did they get excluded by mistake?

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS