Free Book this month - Focus on the Christian Standard Bible

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9167
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 1 2020 6:32 AM

Check out the free/greatly discounted Christian Standard Bible resources this month

https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month 

Thank you Faithlife!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1903
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 8:10 AM

Yes

Posts 33
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 11:45 AM

Glad you enjoy the free book this month, Bruce! Happy New Year! 

Posts 5572
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 12:05 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Check out the free/greatly discounted Christian Standard Bible resources this month

https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month 

Thank you Faithlife!

Is this the same as LLS:CSBSTUDYBIBLE; 2019-07-09T18:52:29Z; CSBSTUDYBIBLE.logos4 (titled CSB Study Bible: Notes in my library)?

If so, it shows up on the web page as something I can buy (for $0), but when I click, I'm directed to my cart but nothing is there. If not, I still have a problem. In fact, either way, there's a problem.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2363
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 12:35 PM

Not coded right,  Should be grayed out

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2484
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 1:26 PM

I already own both free books, but grateful for lots of deals this month.

Just a note for thos who consider buying the CSB apologetics notes: the previous 2007 edition used to be part of some base packages in the past. I still consider it worthwhile to buy the notes for $7, as apologetics has been moving at incredible speed in the past decade. But others might be content owning the old edition...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 97
Pastor Dan Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 4:57 PM

I was wondering about the difference. I have the 2007 edition of the Apologetics Study Bible by Ted Cabal. Is the one on sale, the 2017 version by Ted Cabal, really that different?

Posts 3553
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2020 9:02 AM

Natalie Winburn:

Glad you enjoy the free book this month, Bruce! Happy New Year! 

Natalie

Just a thought but you have the CSB Apologetics Study Bible on sale but not the Student version.  Any chance that can get added to this month's sale? 

https://www.logos.com/product/144310/csb-apologetics-study-bible-for-students 

Posts 2484
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2020 12:05 PM

Pastor Dan Cleghorn:

I was wondering about the difference. I have the 2007 edition of the Apologetics Study Bible by Ted Cabal. Is the one on sale, the 2017 version by Ted Cabal, really that different?

I had a look at it in some more detail. The new edition definitely has lots of new content, I'd say about 20%. On the other hand, some of the existing content seems to have been abridged.

Here's a screenshot of the two editions next to each other.

In summary, it's good to have both.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 646
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2020 1:23 PM

Rich DeRuiter:
the web page as something I can buy (for $0), but when I click, I'm directed to my cart but nothing is there.

Im having the same issue.

Posts 5572
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2020 2:03 PM

Michael S.:

Rich DeRuiter:
the web page as something I can buy (for $0), but when I click, I'm directed to my cart but nothing is there.

Im having the same issue.

Do you have the same resource in your library that I do? (LLS:CSBSTUDYBIBLE; 2019-07-09T18:52:29Z; CSBSTUDYBIBLE.logos4 ,Titled CSB Study Bible: Notes in my library)

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 1132
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:10 AM

I didn't even think to look beyond the 3rd book in the Free Book of the Month offer this month. Just spotted a fourth. So for those like me who missed it, here it is:

https://www.logos.com/product/145365/csb-spurgeon-study-bible-notes

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS