Bible Reading Plans - Mark Days Complete

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
John Call | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 1 2020 7:55 AM

Some days I will not do my Bible reading in Logos, but want to mark my days as complete.  I'm have looked but haven't seen how to do that.  I'm sure it's simple.

Thank you,

John

Posts 9238
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 8:11 AM

To mark a reading as "complete", go to the resource and scroll to the end of the reading which you can choose that option. It doesn't know if you really read it or not. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 28358
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 9:52 AM

Bruce Dunning:
To mark a reading as "complete", go to the resource and scroll to the end of the reading which you can choose that option.

That is one method. You can also open up the reading plan DOCUMENT and click the checkbox

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 480
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 10:08 AM

Or create a Card for the readings on your Logos desktop and then click on Catch Me Up when you miss a few days.

Posts 515
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 11:44 AM

Help me out with this if you will. I've just created a new reading plan for the year. When I click on Docs, I see it listed as "Read KJV in one year (2)." 

I want to get rid of the (2) at the end but see no where how to rename it. Embarrass me please by showing how to do rename it to "Read KJV in one year." Thanks. 

ASUS Rogue / 500 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 8 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 22830
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 1:20 PM

Bootjack:
When I click on Docs, I see it listed as "Read KJV in one year (2)." 

My guess is you have another document with the name “Read KJV in one year”

Is that possible?

Posts 25736
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 2:13 PM

Bootjack:
I want to get rid of the (2) at the end but see no where how to rename it

Open the plan from the Docs menu and click in the Title.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 515
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 2:53 PM

I had just that Graham but deleted the initial one. So the only one showing is the "Read KJM in one year (s)" ... 

ASUS Rogue / 500 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 8 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 515
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 2:53 PM

Done that Dave but still no option to rename. Is there something else you had in mind? 

Posts 515
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 1 2020 2:58 PM

Ok, I just happened to notice the little 'pencil' icon beside the title. Changed the title from there. Obviously I was looking to hard prior to posting. 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS