Remove Logos Dashboard

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 255
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 6 2020 3:08 AM

This showed up on my Home Page a few days ago. How do I make it go away?

-john

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 627
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 3:40 AM

Good morning, John!

Choosing "Off" for the banner, as shown, should make it go away.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 255
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:44 PM

Thanks for the suggestion but the on/off selection has no effect on my problem.

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 627
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 2:01 PM

I'm sorry that didn't work. I installed on a new computer about a month ago and had something odd at the top of the home page I don't recall ever seeing before and that removed it for me. Hopefully someone will be along with a fix for your issue very soon!

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 3482
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 2:02 PM

I think you have to add a card to the dashboard, for the tip to go away.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 28242
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 4:13 PM

I suspect it is tied to https://community.logos.com/forums/t/186491.aspx but running Verbum I can not check.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 255
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:39 AM

The tip goes away if I add a card but returns when I remove the card.  Not what I want to see when I go "Home."

Posts 28242
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 3:03 AM

You turned off the help cards in Program settings? Or are you waiting for the count to suppress the card?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 255
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 3:43 AM

In Settings "Show Help Cards" is set to "No.As far as waiting for the count to suppress the card. I have restarted Logos a number of times since the Dashboard tip showed up.

-john

Posts 310
Bernhard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 6:07 AM

I suspect you started to see it, because you used to have a lectionary or devotional card there that ended on December 31st, 2019. At least that is what happened for me Wink

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS