Best way to add external articles?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26
Christopher Bucklin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 8 2020 8:27 AM

So I'm wondering what the best way is to add external articles or other works like that into your library so that they show up when you research a topic. For example, if I found a good article on the problem of evil, what have you found to be the best place to import that: personal books? Notes? Sermon document? Something else?

Posts 1630
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2020 8:35 AM

My method is to use notes (I don't have Word, so making Personal Books for me is a pain).

I have a Notebook called Collected Articles. I copy and paste the article to the note. Then I read through the article, fixing any formatting and highlighting the text I like. I add some tags and, if possible, anchor to an appropriate Bible verse.

Posts 25191
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2020 1:53 PM

Christopher Bucklin:
So I'm wondering what the best way is to add external articles or other works like that into your library so that they show up when you research a topic.

Personal Books are best for topics, especially if it is recognised as a Topic in Topic Guide e.g. type evil and chose one of the suggestions for your Headword name. The PB (type:encyclopedia) can then be searched using {Headword words}.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS