Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28268
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 24 2020 2:17 AM

I am trying to use a Passage List to capture the reference schemes for apocrypha, pseudepigrapha, et. al. Two oddities/bugs:

1. The Sort appears to have it's own, unshared order. I would expect it to sort into alphabetic order when the references are non-Western Bible. What order does it think it is using?
  2. Why does the "add to passage list" function of the Context Menu generate "Sib. Or. Pro 1–Sib. Or. Pro 4" rather than the expected "Sib. Or. Pro 1–4"?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 28268
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 2 2020 12:08 AM

bug 7

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2945
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2020 11:11 AM

MJ. Smith:

1. The Sort appears to have it's own, unshared order. I would expect it to sort into alphabetic order when the references are non-Western Bible. What order does it think it is using?

I don't have any information on what determines that sort order for that particular datatype. I'll create a case to improve the sort order.

MJ. Smith:

2. Why does the "add to passage list" function of the Context Menu generate "Sib. Or. Pro 1–Sib. Or. Pro 4" rather than the expected "Sib. Or. Pro 1–4"?

It is using the same grouping that is used in the context menu when that section is selected.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS