First Southern Colorado User's Group

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 666
Jim | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 24 2010 8:01 AM

We are proud to announce the first meeting of the Southern Colorado Logos User's Group at 7-8:30 PM, July 12 (Monday evening). We will be meeting at the north end of Colorado Springs. Send me an email to let me know you are coming and to get the location + directions.

WiFi is available at our meeting location. At this first meeting we will discuss future plans, meeting dates, and most importantly help one another be better Bible students through better use of Logos.

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 24 2010 8:12 AM

Such a great idea!!!  Is there a centralized planning group that sets these things up or is it strictly set up by individual users?

Posts 666
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 16 2010 7:44 AM

J. Morris:
Such a great idea!!!  Is there a centralized planning group that sets these things up or is it strictly set up by individual users?

Our first meeting had 7 people out of a mailing list of 20. I took the initiative in setting it all up. Two of us seem to be forming the agenda, but ideas are open. We'll just see how it develops. After the first meeting we've formed a general format that we will try in the next few meetings.

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 32
Richard Stimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 16 2010 8:56 AM

How did you get the 20 names to e-mail?  I only know of one other person in my area, but I am thinking there has to be more.

Posts 666
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 1 2010 8:43 AM

Richard Stimson:
How did you get the 20 names to e-mail? 

Earlier this year Morris Proctor did a seminar in our area. While there, I collected the names of everyone interested in a user group.

Have a great day,
jmac

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS