Should all my Logos be accessible on Biblia?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 57
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:57 AM

Hi,

Should all my Logos library be available in Biblia. I ask as there are some of my resources that I can`t find in there. These are older resources that I brought over from v3, that were installed from cd. I can access them in logos 4. Do I need to do anything to sync licenses to make them available on biblia? The resources I can`t find are Thomas Nelson resources if that has any bearing. I cannot get them on the ipod app either. Should they be available on biblia, or is it only the iphone resources that are available in biblia?

Any ideas?

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 24 2010 10:10 AM

I suspect that just like the ipad/phone apps and library.logos.com that the books available will continue to increase as agreements come in. 

So right now, it's more likely you'll only have available a subset of books online.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 24 2010 10:23 AM

Thomas is correct. We don't yet have permission to display some resources online. There is a note describing the issue at the bottom of the "about" page. http://biblia.com/content/about

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS