James Boice Revelation chapters 1-6

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1361
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:42 AM

For those who appreciate James Boice's "commentaries" his book on Revelation chapters 1-6 is going to be released from pre-pub in a month.

https://www.logos.com/product/187949/seven-churches-four-horsemen-one-lord-lessons-from-the-apocalypse

About the book:

James Boice was known in his pastoral ministry for offering clear, practical, and biblical instruction. Never before published, this dynamic work on Revelation 1–6 gives his final thoughts on the church and on worship, as well as facing trials in the light of heavenly realities and Christ’s return. What does Christ expect of his church on earth? How does he desire his people to worship him? What hope does he give for his people when they suffer? As you look to the future for Christ’s return, learn how to live now for his glory.

Posts 7546
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2020 12:38 PM

I preordered it back in December 👌 

Posts 612
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2020 7:50 PM

Thank you for the tip, Paul.  What a great book title, by the way!

Posts 3254
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2020 2:32 AM

This will be worth the read.

Posts 1361
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 1:51 PM

Is it my imagination or did this book just go from shipping tomorrow to no known shipping date?

Posts 7546
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 3:33 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Is it my imagination or did this book just go from shipping tomorrow to no known shipping date?

Nope! You are correct...unfortunately!

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 4 2020 1:00 PM

Paul Caneparo:

Yes, as DAL confirmed it should have shipped today but is now mysteriously back "in production" with no explanation from Faithlife. I guess they will claim that the necessary funding for this product has dropped below 100% but of course there is no way of knowing.

Posts 1361
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 4 2020 1:15 PM

David Carter:

Paul Caneparo:

Yes, as DAL confirmed it should have shipped today but is now mysteriously back "in production" with no explanation from Faithlife. I guess they will claim that the necessary funding for this product has dropped below 100% but of course there is no way of knowing.

This book was always "in production" from day one so I don't think it's that. However, in some ways I'm relieved as it should help spread my spending.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS