2020 revision of CSB text

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 5:06 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi all,

Just want to pop in and let you know that we're looking at a late April release of the revised text.

We're definitely working on it!

My plan is to make a note file similar to the one discussed at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/176805.aspx when the CSB 2020 text is realeased in Logos.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 3892
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2020 7:59 AM

Hi all,

Just want to pop in and let you know that we're looking at a late April release of the revised text.

Yes

Posts 1
Elijah Talbot | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 24 2020 7:24 AM

Any word on the exact release date yet? The first of the physical Bibles with the revision have already been released and Accordance along with the YouVersion Bible app have the revision already. Just curious seeing as it technically is late April now.

Posts 25
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 10:42 AM

Hi all,

Any update on when the update will be released?

Posts 25
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 12 2020 8:31 AM

bump

Posts 193
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 12 2020 10:40 AM

Aaron Sauer:

bump

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the delay! I've spoken with our content production team and there is still a few weeks left of work on the resource. However, we received some new revisions from B&H recently that we were also able to incorporate into this round of revisions, which means that there won't be a need to do another round just for those.

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 25
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 12 2020 11:00 AM

Thanks Daniel.

Posts 2763
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 12 2020 1:59 PM

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the delay! I've spoken with our content production team and there is still a few weeks left of work on the resource. However, we received some new revisions from B&H recently that we were also able to incorporate into this round of revisions, which means that there won't be a need to do another round just for those.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 25
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2020 2:05 PM

CSB update has been released!

Posts 3892
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2020 6:01 AM

Aaron Sauer:

CSB update has been released!

Great! I've been away from my desktop so I checked the web app and I didn't notice any changes on the copyright pages... maybe those didn't get updated?

Edit: I did compare some of the changes and they show on the web app.  Thx

Posts 2005
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2020 9:12 AM

Mattillo:
I didn't notice any changes on the copyright pages... maybe those didn't get updated?

This is important for the citation features that seminarians need for papers! As I am working on a Doctoral Dissertation for a Southern Baptist Seminary, if I incorrectly cite the "Southern Baptist Bible" it could create unnecessary angst in my defense.

ALSO: Thanks Daniel Motley for ensuring that this revision got done in a timely manner!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS