Not Receiving Emails

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1768
Rick | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 6 2020 12:30 PM

Yesterday, I emailed customer service because I had not received my birthday credit. They replied with a code and told me that they did not know why I did not get it.

Today, I see that people have gotten their Faithlife Connect credits. I have yet to receive mine. While thinking about this, I now realize that I am not getting any of the Logos marketing emails that I was getting on a daily basis. 

I have checked my spam folder and ensured that the Logos and Faithlife domains are white listed. I also double checked my email subscriptions through my account. Everything seems to be correct but no emails.

Can this be checked into? Is there some way that I can get my Connect credit?

Thanks.

Posts 1944
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 2:48 PM

Rick:
Can this be checked into? Is there some way that I can get my Connect credit?

Rick, you are not alone. I haven't received mine either. They may be rolling out over a few days so that customer service doesn't get overloaded.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1768
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 2:59 PM

Thanks David. I'm glad that I'm not alone.

Have you received any marketing emails this week?

Posts 70
Karl Fritz Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 3:23 PM

I've not been receiving any marketing or promo emails for years now.  I've tried numerous times to get the issue fixed with both Faithlife and microsoft and no one can figure it out.  years.... and all i want is for faithlife to try to sell me stuff, lol

Posts 1768
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 3:32 PM

Karl Fritz:

I've not been receiving any marketing or promo emails for years now.  I've tried numerous times to get the issue fixed with both Faithlife and microsoft and no one can figure it out.  years.... and all i want is for faithlife to try to sell me stuff, lol

I hope they get it figured out. Occasionally, I would be sent something that I was interested in. Also, I really don’t want to have to email customer service when I believe I am not getting a Connect credit or something.

Posts 423
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 8:53 AM

Karl Fritz:

Karl, I am sending you an email.

I suggest that anyone with similar concerns first check their email preferences at https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en, and then contact Customer Support at customersupport@faithlife.com if they need further help.

Posts 1768
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 11:41 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):
I suggest that anyone with similar concerns first check their email preferences at https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en, and then contact Customer Support at customersupport@faithlife.com if they need further help.

Just a quick note. The above email address was kicked back as undeliverable. I then tried to email customerservice@faithlife.com and that seems to have went through.

Posts 423
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 12:18 PM

Rick:

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Just a quick note. The above email address was kicked back as undeliverable. I then tried to email customerservice@faithlife.com and that seems to have went through.

You are absolutely right, Rick, the correct address is customerservice@faithlife.com.

Sorry about that!

Posts 560
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 5:14 PM

I haven't received birthday emails for over 2 years now, nor any of these other direct emails. Report it, go through a to-and-fro - since I get all the other emails from logos / faithlife etc (such as when I purchase something, blog updates, etc). Nothing gets fixed - always get the email when I ask for it... Have reported it 4 times to no avail...

So when I see things on this list and elsewhere I just ask and get it Wink

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 1768
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 5:24 PM

Thanks Glenn. I reported it and they said they would look into it. After seeing yours and Karl’s posts, however, I don’t think I can get my hopes up too much though. There have only been a handful of times when I took advantage of a marketing email but when I did, I was glad to have gotten it. Oh well, we can always hope! 

Posts 18131
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 7:00 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):
I suggest that anyone with similar concerns first check their email preferences at https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en,

Wonder if email preferences needs a preferred language ?

On 31 Jan 2020, purchased Logos 8 Collector’s Edition Library Upgrade so was surprised by "Das deutsche Logos-Team" sending "Happy Birthday! Hier ist Ihr Geburtstagsgutschein" on 1 Feb 2020

Wir wünschen Ihnen diesen Monat alles Gute zum Geburtstag. Unser 20$-Geschenkgutschein kann hoffentlich dazu beitragen, dass auch die Feier gelingt!

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS