Lexham Context Commentary?

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 101
Pastor Dan Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2020 7:21 PM

Mattillo:

It can now be found in a bundle for those interested.  If this bundle were on the Lexham site I'd probably grab it but I didn't see it earlier.

https://www.logos.com/product/189366/lexham-press-new-testament-commentaries-bundle 

Check out each set separately. I can get the two sets I do not have, Osborne and LCC, ordering separately, at regular price, cheaper than buying this package at dynamic pricing. 

Posts 7083
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2020 8:31 PM

Pastor Dan Cleghorn:

Mattillo:

It can now be found in a bundle for those interested.  If this bundle were on the Lexham site I'd probably grab it but I didn't see it earlier.

https://www.logos.com/product/189366/lexham-press-new-testament-commentaries-bundle 

Check out each set separately. I can get the two sets I do not have, Osborne and LCC, ordering separately, at regular price, cheaper than buying this package at dynamic pricing. 

How’s that possible? The regular price is $99.99 for LCC and in a bundle I can get it for $92.08.  It’s the only set I’m missing.

DAL

Posts 1454
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2020 9:21 PM

DAL:

How’s that possible? The regular price is $99.99 for LCC and in a bundle I can get it for $92.08.  It’s the only set I’m missing.

DAL

Thats the beauty of dynamic pricing. The only disadvantage is that if you decide it to sell, you will have to sell entire bundle. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 7083
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2020 9:49 PM

Wild Eagle:

DAL:

DAL

Thats the beauty of dynamic pricing. The only disadvantage is that if you decide it to sell, you will have to sell entire bundle. 

I’ll get it separately if I decide to buy it.  I got the 5 Solas Series with my credit.  I’ll have another coupon to get this one next month or wait for a better sale.  No rush 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 7083
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 15 2020 11:57 AM

Well, a simple call got me a good discount 👍😁👌 Now it’s part of my library! Not so in depth, but good for quick reference for my screen cast YouTube videos.

PS. The best part, I purchased it as a separate resource and not the bundle, so is not tied up to my other commentaries 👍😁👌

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS