What's wrong with this picture? - Nelson Reference Collection pricing.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 169
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 18 2020 1:14 PM

I got a pop-up ad while on the Logos website regarding Neson volumes for $7.99 and decided to see if there was a sale price for the whole collection together and then noticed this. $191.87 if sold separately, but I could purchase all of them together for $229.99 in bulk. Not a very good deal... Also, if you do the monthly plan, it turns into $285.31. 

Posts 3482
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2020 1:26 PM

Martin Hall:
I got a pop-up ad while on the Logos website regarding Neson volumes for $7.99 and decided to see if there was a sale price for the whole collection together and then noticed this. $191.87 if sold separately, but I could purchase all of them together for $229.99 in bulk. Not a very good deal...

That's typical for sales like this.

Individual resources go on sale, but bundles often don't. 

During the sale, it's cheaper to buy the books individually (per the fine print below the $191.87).

Martin Hall:
Also, if you do the monthly plan, it turns into $285.31.

That includes the monthly administrative fee, and the total would vary depending on how many months you chose to pay it off.

(If you had an existing payment plan, the new plan could be merged into it, and you would save paying more than one monthly fee.)

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 751
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2020 2:07 PM

PetahChristian:

Martin Hall:
Also, if you do the monthly plan, it turns into $285.31.

That includes the monthly administrative fee, and the total would vary depending on how many months you chose to pay it off.

(If you had an existing payment plan, the new plan could be merged into it, and you would save paying more than one monthly fee.)

You could purchase the individual resources and still use a PP. The shorter the term, less total cost. Or make a larger down payment and/or pay it off at any time.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS