Calling all Sunday School teachers, inquiry class leaders, faith development teachers, small group leaders, or coordinators of such

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 28288
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 22 2020 7:36 PM

Yes, we hear from the pastors and the professors and to a lesser extent, the students.
Yes, we hear from particular groups of the general congregation - those who journal, use MacArthur's highlights, ...
But what do the volunteers and assistant pastors who are in front of or in the midst of the various educational ministries want in Logos to support their work? The pastors, professors, and students may be the skeleton that keeps the church standing, but the volunteers and assistants are the muscles that keep it functioning. Please share your dreams.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 255
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 23 2020 3:18 AM

I have suggested a package for people who do not have Greek and Hebrew. The packages would be heavy in English Bibles, Commentary Sets, Backgrounds, Atlases, Maps, Dictionaries, Outlines and Study Bibles. Not so many Lexicons, Lectionaries, Ancient Manuscripts etc.

When buying a package, I have often felt I was paying a lot of money for resources I would never use.

Thanks for asking MJ.

-john

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS