Exegetical Gems Hebrew & Greek

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 97
T. L. Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 5 2020 1:54 AM

I just downloaded these 2 resources and they seem great but does anyone know how to use them in Logos?  They are not versified so should they be searched, referenced or what?  How are you using yours?

Thanks

Terry

Posts 3253
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2020 5:29 AM

You mean the resource did not have this? naughty, naughty

Benefits of Logos Edition

In the Logos edition, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.

Posts 2015
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2020 6:25 AM

T. L. Brown:

I just downloaded these 2 resources and they seem great but does anyone know how to use them in Logos?  They are not versified so should they be searched, referenced or what?  How are you using yours?

Thanks

Terry

I would start with reading the Introduction to the book.  It tells you exactly how and why this book was written, and the benefit you will receive from it.

Not being versified is not a big deal to me.

Posts 4110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:44 AM

T. L. Brown:

Thanks

Terry

Hi T. L. !

I don't own these resources but from the little I can tell they are typed as Grammars. Someone else will have to chirp on the grammars part but I believe these show up in the exegetical guide.  I would be surprised if the verses aren't linked so that you can see them in a bible but they won't be linked as if in a commentary.  You could always do a inline search in the resource to see what it brings up for the verse you are looking for or add these resources to a commentary collection and try a passage guide to see what happens.  

Posts 97
T. L. Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2020 9:04 AM

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS