Is this book audio only?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3246
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 7 2020 4:03 AM

What is Reformed Theology?: Understanding the Basics- RC Sproul 

https://www.logos.com/product/43702/what-is-reformed-theology-understanding-the-basics

Posts 581
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 7 2020 9:29 AM

Not if you're willing to wait a month, Whyndell:  认识改革宗神学理论(简体) What is the Reformed Theology (Simplified Chinese) 

Sorry, that alternative language version may not be much help.  It wouldn't be for me.  Smile Seriously though, I don't see any English Version from Logos/Faithlife other than audio.  Interestingly, the Ligonier Ministries site only offers this title in paperback and audiobook formats.  It's typical for them to offer MOBI and EPUB versions of many of RC Sproul's books.  Amazon does offer a Kindle version of this one, however.  

Posts 581
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 7 2020 9:34 AM

Not if you're willing to wait a month, Whyndell:  What Is Reformed Theology (Simplified Chinese)

Sorry, that alternative language version may not be much help.  It wouldn't be for me.  Smile Seriously though, I don't see any English Version from Logos/Faithlife other than audio.  Interestingly, the Ligonier Ministries site only offers this title in paperback and audiobook formats.  It's typical for them to offer MOBI and EPUB versions of many of RC Sproul's books.  Amazon does offer a Kindle version of this one, however.  

Posts 28495
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 7 2020 10:14 AM

Yes, it is an audiobook

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3246
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 7 2020 2:44 PM

I have seen the ePub and audio version (logos) so was surprised not to find it as a Logos "book". Maybe some day.

Posts 5322
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 8 2020 12:42 AM

I am reading it at the moment as a part of Kindle Unlimited. Hopefully one day it will be in Logos. Till the I’ll borrow it when I want to access it.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS