Things you wish you knew moving Logos from a Mac to PC?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 25 2020 7:34 AM

I jumped back to PC after years using a Mac. 

My question is, do any of you who made a similar switch have insights on things you had to relearn to use Logos effectively?

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 83
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2020 1:37 PM

I didn't know people ever returned to using a PC after using a Mac Wink. I would think as far as Logos is concerned the experience is pretty similar.  I don't remember any big differences switching from PC to Mac.

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2020 2:05 PM

Replacing my Mac with another comparable Mac was too expensive and mine was a 2013.

Good to know there shouldn’t be any surprises.

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 25736
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2020 3:27 PM

David Wanat:
Good to know there shouldn’t be any surprises.

There are pleasant surprises like the software working reliably when the OS is changedSmile

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 630
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:48 PM

I get the impression that my innocent question turned out to be a minefield 😓😉

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS