Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 112
Randy | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 7 2020 8:49 AM

Is it possible to transfer resources to other Logos users? For example, if you own a resource, can you sell/transfer it to someone else?

Posts 24544
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2020 8:58 AM

Lee Gordon:

Is it possible to transfer resources to other Logos users? For example, if you own a resource, can you sell/transfer it to someone else?

Yes you can - but it does involve Logos Customer Services to actually carry out the tranfer for which they charge an admin fee.

The last I heard this was $20 per transaction (which can include multiple resources)

Posts 112
Randy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:00 AM

Graham Criddle:

Lee Gordon:

Yes you can - but it does involve Logos Customer Services to actually carry out the tranfer for which they charge an admin fee.

The last I heard this was $20 per transaction (which can include multiple resources)

Thanks. Is there some forum location where people gather to sell and buy these resources?

Posts 24544
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:24 AM

Lee Gordon:
Is there some forum location where people gather to sell and buy these resources?

Not on the forum itself - that goes against forum guidelines.

There is a Facebook group - Logos Bible Software Resales - and I believe there is a Faithlife group as well although I don't know details.

Posts 112
Randy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:41 AM

Graham Criddle:

Lee Gordon:
Is there some forum location where people gather to sell and buy these resources?

Not on the forum itself - that goes against forum guidelines.

There is a Facebook group - Logos Bible Software Resales - and I believe there is a Faithlife group as well although I don't know details.

Thanks. I did find the Facebook page. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS