Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 328
Thinking | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:58 AM

I must not have been plain. The Clear Word is not a Bible. For me, that is not the issue, nor was it the point I was trying to make.

The issue for me is is to easily utilize it in Logos. I have no idea how often I would use it, but I would buy it if it is organized in a "Bible" way with chapter and verse. So, if The Message is up and ASV or ESV or RSV or any Bible translation is up and linked, The Clear Word would  scrolling with the Bible verses.

To me, I like comparison options in study and it wouldn't be useful to me in a commentary type format. I already have it in a non-Logo digital format.

As far as Jack Blanco's preferences, I knew Jack Blanco personally and he told me personally some years ago that he was fully in favor of it being on Logos in a format like The Message "Bible."

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 6:19 PM

How soon are people estimating that Logos 9 comes out? I have some continuing ed money I"m thinking about using on Logos to upgrade my package, but not sure if I should wait until the closer to the end of this year?

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS