Severly muted audio sections within the lesson Greek 7 - Nominative”

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 159
Dennis Audet | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 29 2010 6:50 PM

As I progress through viewing the lessons on Greek, when viewing “Greek 7 - Nominative”, the sound is extremely muted when the instructor is demonstrating with the Logos program. Those portions of the lesson where the instructor is viewed as a talking head have sound at a normal level. There is a very serious quality issue here. This is not a player issue but rather a quality issue with the audio track. The issue gets worse further into the lesson when the video is showing the operator is manipulating the Logos program.

Living in the Fruit of the Spirit! Big Smile

For the glory of God alone! Yes

Posts 159
Dennis Audet | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2010 7:45 PM

Logos responded to this issue with the following message:

I went and had a talk with a few of my tech co-workers,  It seems there are customers having the same complaint as you on our forums, the forums are a great place to go to get feedback and I now see there are some glitches in the Videos that are being addressed out there on our forums, I just want to apologize to you for not quite understanding the issue you were having. I am told you will receive updates for your DVD or a replacement for customers who are unable to get the update, once changes have been made.  Please post your concerns along with other customers,  Here is the link to our Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew forum:  http://community.logos.com/forums/83.aspx.

Living in the Fruit of the Spirit! Big Smile

For the glory of God alone! Yes

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2010 8:35 PM

I too have this challenge and concern.  I sent an email to Logos and then came to the forum.  I hope this can be resolved.  How can I be put on the list for an update or DVD replacement?

Thank you!

Paul

Paul

Posts 10550
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 30 2010 4:39 AM

PaulRose:
How can I be put on the list for an update or DVD replacement?

Keep watch on the "Learn to Use…" forums. I'm sure any updates will be announced here first.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS