Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 138
Deon Holtzhausen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 3 2020 1:26 AM

Hi.

Am I right by vaguely remember something about a menu item from the 3 dots on the right, that says: "Help with screen" or something like that?

I cannot find it now. I did an inline search in Help but couldn't get it.

If I remember correctly, please help me getting it back/to there, and if I remember wrong, please also tell. Embarrassed

Thanks, Deon

Posts 24532
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 1:49 AM

Are you thinking of help cards?

Or I think there used to be the option to press a function key and Logos would display context-sensitive information about a particular panel. But I think this was removed some time ago. Or I could have got that all wrong!

Posts 31933
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 2:52 AM

IIRC the explain the screen with it's orange circle was replaced by the Help Cards rather than supplemented by ... but as I prefer Verbum which is still waiting for Help Cards ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 138
Deon Holtzhausen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 3:32 AM

MJ. Smith:

IIRC the explain the screen with it's orange circle was replaced by the Help Cards rather than supplemented by ... but as I prefer Verbum which is still waiting for Help Cards ...

Ok, thanks. I thought I remember something like that.

Posts 138
Deon Holtzhausen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2020 3:33 AM

Graham Criddle:

Are you thinking of help cards?

Or I think there used to be the option to press a function key and Logos would display context-sensitive information about a particular panel. But I think this was removed some time ago. Or I could have got that all wrong!

Hi Graham. It looks as if it was removed some time ago.

Blessed Sunday.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS