In Praise of the 30% Discount

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 498
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 15 2020 11:05 PM

I wanted to take a moment to say 'thank you' to FaithLife for the recent 30% sale on base packages. The deep discount coupled with dynamic price enabled me to purchase Logos Gold - my first base package since Scholar Library back in 2010.

If you picked up a base package in this sale, why not take a moment to say 'Thank you'? From all that I've heard, 30% off sales don't happen all that often. 

L

Carpe verbum.

Posts 10555
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 1:52 AM

Liam & Abi Maguire:
If you picked up a base package in this sale, why not take a moment to say 'Thank you'?

Thank you, FL!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 450
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 2:48 AM

Yes, thank you Faithlife for the kind offerYes

Posts 7066
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 3:40 AM

Thank you, FL for the great offer and the additional discounts! I was able to get back Portfolio Standard and other Gold Base Packages from other denominations. I skipped one, but more out of being wise and not because I couldn’t afford it.  Hopefully we’ll see the final 35% or 40% before Logos 9 comes out 👍😁👌

Thank you, again!

DAL

Posts 1528
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 3:40 AM

Thousand thanks! It is some time ago, I upgraded my Catholic and Orthodox packages

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1368
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 4:04 AM

Muchas gracias / Muito obrigado / 감사 / Thanks!

Posts 449
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 4:40 AM

Yes, it's been a great sale. Thanks FL!

Posts 836
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 6:41 AM

Thank you! Both Faithlife and I profited from this sale.

Posts 2200
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 6:49 AM

Thank you!   

I am very grateful and my wife approved as well, although she did get a new sewing machine out of the deal.

Posts 556
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 7:42 AM

DAL:

Hopefully we’ll see the final 35% or 40% before Logos 9 comes out 👍😁👌

Do you have secret information about future discounts? Big Smile

Posts 7066
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 7:51 AM

Gordon Jones:

DAL:

Do you have secret information about future discounts? Big Smile

Unfortunately, no, but hopefully they’re listening 👍😁👌

Posts 10774
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 8:01 AM

DAL:

Yep. That's what I wait for ... the pre-major-upgrade specialty sale. I already have the bed of our pickup cleared out of old tires, and diet coke cans, to make room for boxes and boxes of digital books.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 643
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 8:22 AM

One more thank you from a small-time customer of mature years.

Posts 604
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 12:21 PM

Thank you, Faithlife, for the discounted base packages. I was one of the many who was able to upgrade my library with at least the bronze level from each denominational grouping and a couple into the silver. However, it will mean that I will be spending my time reading/researching and may not keep myself up to date on some of the other blessings with which you bless us! Embarrassed 

Posts 1024
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 2:18 PM

Steve Maling:

One more thank you from a small-time customer of mature years.

ditto!

Posts 33
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 9:53 PM

A big thank you from me as well. 30% off along with a payment plan was a no-brainer.

Posts 3841
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 10:05 PM

Bill Shewmaker:

Thank you, Faithlife, for the discounted base packages. I was one of the many who was able to upgrade my library with at least the bronze level from each denominational grouping and a couple into the silver. However, it will mean that I will be spending my time reading/researching and may not keep myself up to date on some of the other blessings with which you bless us! Embarrassed 

lol, Bill! I, too, was blessed to upgrade with several packages across the lines. I wanted to spend justalittlebitmore so I could get some killer commentary/resource deals...but with an uncertain economy, i had to finally draw a limit. I've got plenty to keep me busy. was very, very, thankful for the discount.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 2402
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2020 12:37 PM

I appreciated the opportunity. Base packages often are the best opportunity to build your library.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 37
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 17 2020 11:03 PM

I actually am grateful for the 30% discount WITH the dynamic pricing for a win/win. I know it's par for the course anyway but it allowed me to get a couple of base packages even though I already have Faithlife Connect 

Posts 9215
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 18 2020 8:23 AM

I'll add my thank you to this because I picked up several of the discounted packages.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS