R.I.P. Ravi Zacharias

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 19 2020 6:49 AM

The great apologist has passed away! Here’s the link: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/ravi-zacharias-legacy/

I wish Logos could carry more of his books and maybe lecture archives.

DAL

Posts 269
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 7:17 AM

Truly a great Christian! If there were a Christian Mount Rushmore... Ravi's face would be on it.

He will be missed!

Posts 1319
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 8:03 AM

MWW:

Truly a great Christian! If there were a Christian Mount Rushmore... Ravi's face would be on it.

He will be missed!

Completely agree!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 66
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 9:21 AM

DAL:

The great apologist has passed away! Here’s the link: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/ravi-zacharias-legacy/

I wish Logos could carry more of his books and maybe lecture archives.

DAL

Thank you for the link DAL; certainly Paul's testimony in 2 Tim 4:7-8 can be applied to Ravi.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing" 2 Ti 4:7–8.

Posts 9414
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 10:02 AM

He was an amazing man with an amazing ministry. He will be missed but his legacy will remain.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2620
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 10:12 AM

Maybe someone will pick some specific references and put them in to the suggestions. I mostly know Ravi from listening to him on the radio. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 9
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 4:31 PM

Bruce Dunning:

He was an amazing man with an amazing ministry. He will be missed but his legacy will remain.

Amen...

Posts 1085
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 6:26 PM

I pray that God will grant his family comfort.

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2020 5:19 PM

He will be missed in our household. We were priviliged to have him speak at our church in Melbourne a few times.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4448
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 1:29 PM

Requiescat in pace.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS