Pre-Order Educator's Guides?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 479
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 21 2020 10:30 AM

I see that there was a string of "Educator's Guides" that were supposed to be released on the 20th from Pre-Pub. But I noticed that the progress bar is gone and clicking on the links showed "This is not a product we currently sell." So I wondered if the projects got canceled. It's not a big deal for me (I pre-ordered because they were free) but I was curious.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM || iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum, Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite. | Silver: Ordinariate. Anglican | Bronze: Standard, Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 3719
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 11:00 AM

Ebooks is TERRIBLE with this... someone has to manually trigger people's preorders (or so I've been told) and they are always late w/ it.  It is better to just wait and buy the day of.  The prices don't change.  As for your educator's guide, you have to look at your preorders on the ebooks site.  The one's you mention are available now

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=educator%27s%20guide&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Posts 2539
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 11:30 AM

Now they're available again, but only in the US.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 479
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 12:23 PM

Okay. Was more curious than anything else.

Platinum: Verbum, Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite. | Silver: Ordinariate. Anglican | Bronze: Standard, Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 7066
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 4:13 PM

So what are these about? What’s the use for them?

DAL

Posts 479
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 4:35 PM

Dunno. Free.

Posts 822
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 6:00 PM

DAL:

So what are these about? What’s the use for them?

DAL

"book name" Guide is a companion to "book name" by "author". This guide can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for grades #-#.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS