May 25th only: All Mobile Ed Courses - $99.99*

Page 1 of 3 (50 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 49 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 3725
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 25 2020 6:26 AM

Just got the following email from FL. Savings up to 86% off (for 20-hour courses), which is the best discount I’ve ever seen.

All Mobile Ed Courses - $99.99*

For 4 hours only, we want to offer you the craziest deal you've ever seen on individual Mobile Ed courses. From10am-2pm PST today, our sales team is offering all Mobile Ed courses for $99.99.*

Just call (888) 707-2359 or email sales@logos.com and we'll set you up. *Limit of 5 per customer.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 7393
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 6:41 AM

Some courses have more than one “course”  — Greek, Hebrew, Chapell on sermon prep, learn to use biblical greek and Hebrew, etc. I wonder if they will unbundle those or if they’ll consider them as one course.

DAL

Posts 3725
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 7:00 AM

The email said individual courses, so any (multi-course) bundles wouldn’t qualify.

Courses in a bundle should also be sold separately. You’d be paying $199.98 for two, but would have to figure out if that’s still the lowest price, if the bundle went on sale.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 2593
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 9:38 AM

It shouldn't hurt to call and ask if there's a (not unbundled) course bundle with 2, 3, ... courses that you want whether that's available for $199.98, $299.97 etc.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 601
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 9:44 AM

PetahChristian:

All Mobile Ed Courses - $99.99*

I assume that Mobile Ed courses that usually cost less than $99.99 won't see their price increased Big Smile

Posts 2593
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 9:51 AM

Gordon Jones:
I assume that Mobile Ed courses that usually cost less than $99.99 won't see their price increased Big Smile

I'm sure if you ask nicely, they'll accommodate that wish too. 🀣

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 7393
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 10:04 AM

I hope is not a ”You must call or email offer.” They should have a special page.  Getting through would be hard and by browsing what’s available I can decide better.

DAL

Posts 7393
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 10:30 AM

I read the email again and it says: “Just call or email and we’ll set you up.”  Sorry, but I rarely call anymore.  Thanks for the offer, though.  I hope many people call and you sell a lot of courses.  Here’s some extra cash πŸ’° piggy bank🐷  for when Logos 9 comes out πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 601
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 10:50 AM

DAL:

I read the email again and it says: “Just call or email and we’ll set you up.”

DAL

You can use the website chat function. That's what I did.

I asked if dynamic pricing applies for those who already own the audio only lectures. The answer is no.

Posts 2041
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 11:28 AM

Very surprised and thankful for the sale.  Was able to get two courses apiece for two of my children

Posts 18468
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 11:58 AM

Gordon Jones:
You can use the website chat function. That's what I did.

Thankful for website chat: easy for Faithlife to adjust Mobile Education course price in my cart followed by placing order.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 330
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 12:28 PM

Website chat was easy. Done in a few minutes. Thank you (Logos) Faithlife

Luuk

Posts 3706
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 1:14 PM

Now if only they have Verbum Mobile Ed courses....

Posts 914
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 1:24 PM

Luuk Dondorp:

Website chat was easy. Done in a few minutes. Thank you (Logos) Faithlife

10 min. waiting in the queue, 8 min. to process. They must be pretty busy. Good sale.Big Smile

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 1:59 PM

PetahChristian:

Just got the following email from FL. Savings up to 86% off (for 20-hour courses), which is the best discount I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for posting this - for some reason I never seem to get promotional emails from FL these days, so I would not have known about this offer.

I just picked up Moo's New Testament Theology course at an amazing discount Yes

Posts 7393
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:01 PM

I’m at least $300 dollars richer right now πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ Got too much going on to be waiting on phone, chatboxes or email responses. I’m not even going to try.  I’m glad y’all got some good courses! I’m sure we’ll be seeing this sale again one of these days πŸ‘Œ

Posts 2593
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:20 PM

I've let it pass. I got several expensive OT book studieson pre pub, and picked two gospel book studies together with the L8 siver and the +1 course. So I've got my most-wanted 20 hour courses already. The remaining ones are 80% off or less. I'd rather invest in other resources.

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Brian Kent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:20 PM

Hi Dal. We are still hear and taking care of anyone that wasn't able to connect. Shoot an email, chat or call and we'll make sure to get you set up.

Posts 109
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:33 PM

I emailed sales three different times, each with a response that someone would get back to me in a day or two.  I tried webchat and it never connected.  I guess it wasn’t meant to be....

Paul

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Brian Kent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:38 PM

Hi Paul. Sorry about that. We are going through emails right now. We are excited how many of you responded and reached out for this sale. As our Bellingham Offices manager, we were so busy I got a chance to jump onto the phone and chat. We have your price locked in today and won't let you miss out. If you don't want to wait, we are ready in phone and chat and can pull up your account right away and get you in.

Page 1 of 3 (50 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS