May 25th only: All Mobile Ed Courses - $99.99*

Page 2 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 49 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 111
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:47 PM

Hi Brian

Thanks for getting back to me....I would like to upgrade my Learn Greek and Hebrew Course, if possible..

Thank you

Paul

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Brian Kent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 2:52 PM

Sounds good Paul. John is calling you right now to confirm all your information for the sale.

Posts 491
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 4:32 PM

Very nice sale, thank you very much!!! 

Posts 2020
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 5:16 PM

Thanks for this sale.   Very much appreciated.  I feel blessed.

Posts 210
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 25 2020 7:07 PM

Well if everyone bid $100 on OT362 Ezekiel Book Study I expect we could quickly get it for that ......
(17 hour course by Dr. Daniel Block )

https://www.logos.com/product/192163/mobile-ed-ot362-book-study-ezekiel 

Posts 615
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 1:33 AM

David J. Wilson:

Well if everyone bid $100 on OT362 Ezekiel Book Study I expect we could quickly get it for that ......
(17 hour course by Dr. Daniel Block )

https://www.logos.com/product/192163/mobile-ed-ot362-book-study-ezekiel 

Yes

Posts 2977
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 11:32 AM

I got BI205 Old Testament Exegesis. It is so good. I'm really grateful for this sale. I don't think I would have purchased it otherwise. But based on what I'm seeing so far, it's worth the full price

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 10746
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 11:36 AM

Jacob Hantla:
I don't think I would have purchased it otherwise. But based on what I'm seeing so far, it's worth the full price

As one who recently paid full price, YES, it is worth the price. Congratulations on getting for $100. 

Posts 458
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 1:54 PM

Jacob Hantla:

I got BI205 Old Testament Exegesis. It is so good. I'm really grateful for this sale. I don't think I would have purchased it otherwise. But based on what I'm seeing so far, it's worth the full price

I'm bummed out because this is one I've been eyeing for a while and I somehow completely missed the sale lol

Posts 1484
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 3:17 PM

Jonathan Bradley:

Jacob Hantla:

I'm bummed out because this is one I've been eyeing for a while and I somehow completely missed the sale lol

I'm also disappointed.  I suspect others are as well.  But... when Faithlife does just a four-hour sale, and does it ON Memorial Day, and the emails about the sale don't arrive until after 8 AM on Memorial Day, I imagine a lot of people missed it.

Like many others, my wife and I had travel plans for Memorial Day.  We had to head out of town that morning as we had arranged to see the grandkids for the first time since the COVID-19 Stay-at-Home orders had been put in place.  I saw the email shortly before we had to leave, then scrambled to make a tentative short-list of courses and get it them in my cart before having to head out the door.  I had hoped to be able to finalize the list and place an order after reaching our out-of-town destination.  But... it didn't work out.

I guess I should go clean out my cart.  Sad

Posts 92
John W | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 3:39 PM

I responded to the email yesterday but they didn't answer me back til today saying they would extend the sale til 6 pm.

Posts 1484
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 4:21 PM

John W:

I responded to the email yesterday but they didn't answer me back til today saying they would extend the sale til 6 pm.

I'm glad that worked for you.  Unfortunately, I didn't respond to the email yesterday--just placed several items in my cart before having to head out the door, hoping to finalize the cart contents and make my purchases after arriving at our destination.  The timing just didn't work out for me.  

Posts 356
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 7:04 PM

I am in Singapore, so I wouldn't call as it is prohibitively expensive.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 956
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 26 2020 7:15 PM

Vincent Chia:

I am in Singapore, so I wouldn't call as it is prohibitively expensive.

A few of us placed our orders over chat, which worked out well.

Posts 949
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 27 2020 7:46 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

The timing just didn't work out for me.  

Give them a call or e-mail them. I previously also have had timezone issues and they were able to accommodate me.

Posts 7536
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2020 2:24 AM

In my opinion, they should’ve: 1) Advertised the sale on Friday so people could get ready for it and 2) They should’ve created a special page like they do on the “Flash Sale” sales they have every now and then.  Not everyone checked their email on the morning of Memorial Day because they have plans to spend time with family or do other things.  An advanced notice would’ve been great.  It’s not like they were giving courses away and that’s why they didn’t really want to let people know.  Maybe they didn’t want to sell as much as such a discounted price.  But oh well, L9 will be out soon, so will other sales.

DAL

Posts 1484
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2020 5:31 AM

DAL:

In my opinion, they should’ve: 1) Advertised the sale on Friday so people could get ready for it and 2) They should’ve created a special page like they do on the “Flash Sale” sales they have every now and then.  Not everyone checked their email on the morning of Memorial Day because they have plans to spend time with family or do other things.  An advanced notice would’ve been great.  It’s not like they were giving courses away and that’s why they didn’t really want to let people know.  Maybe they didn’t want to sell as much as such a discounted price.  But oh well, L9 will be out soon, so will other sales.

DAL

Yes

Posts 4115
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2020 6:34 AM

DAL:

DAL

Advance notice would have been nice.  This is where a sales rep comes in handy.  As soon as a I saw the sale I sent him an email.  Once the flood gates opened my order was processed.

Posts 111
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2020 6:49 AM

Thank you Faithlife......All turned out well....

Paul

Posts 338
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 28 2020 12:21 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

DAL:

DAL

Yes

YesYes

Page 2 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS