Attn FL: 9Marks Church Questions Series (4 vols.)

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 876
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2020 9:59 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

If you purchased a Logos edition even though you owned the Faithlife Ebooks edition, please reach out to customer service and they will issue a refund for the duplicate resource.

This is great Customer Service. Many thanks.

As not everybody reads the forums on a regular basis, maybe FL could check their databases to find out who purchased the same book twice and then give them a refund.

Armin

Posts 1278
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2020 10:23 AM

Hi all,

I believe we've solved the issues and today are finishing up unlocking the Logos editions of the resources for anyone who owns the Faithlife Ebooks editions. If you purchased a Logos edition even though you owned the Faithlife Ebooks edition, please reach out to customer service and they will issue a refund for the duplicate resource.

My apology for this error!

Thanks Daniel

If we have an eBooks version, that now appears in Logos, will the book be "upgraded"?

Posts 193
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2020 5:04 PM

Paul Caneparo:

If we have an eBooks version, that now appears in Logos, will the book be "upgraded"?

Yes, you will be receiving the updated Logos edition.

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 1278
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2020 2:27 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Yes, you will be receiving the updated Logos edition.

Thanks!

Posts 3913
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2020 9:19 AM

Hi all,

I believe we've solved the issues and today are finishing up unlocking the Logos editions of the resources for anyone who owns the Faithlife Ebooks editions. If you purchased a Logos edition even though you owned the Faithlife Ebooks edition, please reach out to customer service and they will issue a refund for the duplicate resource.

My apology for this error!

Another Duplicate Daniel here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/191342.aspx 

https://www.logos.com/search?query=natural%20sciences&sortBy=Relevance&limit=30&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Posts 193
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2020 1:45 PM

Mattillo:

Thanks Mattillo, I've sent this one over to the team.

Product Manager, Faithlife

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS