List of Bibles that work with Corresponding Selection

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 51
Raoul Comninos | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 15 2020 4:41 AM

Is there a list of Logos Bibles one can use with Corresponding Selection (Sympathetic Highlighting) ? I bought the NET Bible and this did not seem to work with Corresponding Selection. I am now considering buying also 

https://www.logos.com/product/154108/revised-standard-version-with-reverse-interlinear  but I need to know if it works with Corresponding Selection.

Thanks

Posts 10749
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 4:52 AM

Corresponding Selection works via the Reverse Interlinear, so the RSV you selected should work.

EDIT: This screenshot from my library should be pretty complete regarding English language bible with Reverse Interlinear functionality (you may have to buy the RI separately or with a Package), note that the first 12 will work in the text comparison Interlinear view as well:

The NET bible is not among them, unfortunately, but has unparalleled translator's notes.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 51
Raoul Comninos | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 7:41 AM

With much thanks.

Posts 18469
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 1:23 PM

NB.Mick:
EDIT: This screenshot from my library should be pretty complete regarding English language bible with Reverse Interlinear functionality

The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Lexham English Septuagint is enabled for Interlinear Text Comparison

The Lexham English Septuagint, 2nd ed. (LES) has The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Lexham English Septuagint, 2nd ed. available for purchase (discounted for previous LES owners).

Logos.com can be searched for Reverse Interlinear Bibles => https://www.logos.com/search?query=with%20Reverse%20Interlinear&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 10749
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 3:09 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

NB.Mick:
EDIT: This screenshot from my library should be pretty complete regarding English language bible with Reverse Interlinear functionality

The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Lexham English Septuagint is enabled for Interlinear Text Comparison

The Lexham English Septuagint, 2nd ed. (LES) has The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Lexham English Septuagint, 2nd ed. available for purchase (discounted for previous LES owners).

Thank you. Updated list:

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS