Buy 2 XL Logos Expansions, get 1 free!*

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1276
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 26 2020 11:58 AM

Another interesting one day sale for those of you with big budgets.

Buy 2 XL Logos Expansions, get 1 free!*

Through July 1 at 10 a.m. (PST), buy any two XL Library or Feature Expansions and get a third of equal or lesser value completely free.* You can even mix and match: get one XL Library Expansion and one XL Feature Expansion and get a third free.

This deal will be over soon, and it's not available online! Reach out to our sales team now: email or call 888-875-9491.

*Equal or lesser value of dynamically priced values.

Posts 4919
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:17 PM

I bought one of these just yesterday. Seeing this, I think I'll just return it for a refund. These flash sales piss me off.

Posts 628
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:45 PM

David Paul:

I bought one of these just yesterday. Seeing this, I think I'll just return it for a refund. These flash sales piss me off.

i emailed them, and they asked me which two I wanted and the lowest cost one would be free.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 2442
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:52 PM

It's clearly more than one day. I have a couple in my wish list so this is good. Summer selling is often very slow, so I am sure that has a lot to do with this.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 7257
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:44 PM

David Wanat:

David Paul:

i emailed them, and they asked me which two I wanted and the lowest cost one would be free.

What do you mean the lowest cost one would be free? Don’t you get to choose which lower price or equal price expansion you want? According to the email you should choose all 3.

DAL

Posts 7257
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:53 PM

Unfortunately, none of the XL expansions have anything significant that catches my attention.  Whatever I wanted was found in either the small medium or large which I already acquired.

DAL

Posts 628
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 8:01 PM

DAL:

David Wanat:

David Paul:

What do you mean the lowest cost one would be free? Don’t you get to choose which lower price or equal price expansion you want? According to the email you should choose all 3.

DAL

in response to David Paul’s comment, I also bought one XL yesterday. Since the lowest cost one is free, they told me to pick two more and one of the three would be free. In my case, it turned out that the one I bought yesterday was cheapest, so they credited me the price of that one when they charged me for the other two

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Standard | Bronze: Lutheran | Starter: Baptist, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA

Posts 628
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2020 8:02 PM

DAL:

Unfortunately, none of the XL expansions have anything significant that catches my attention.  Whatever I wanted was found in either the small medium or large which I already acquired.

DAL

Some of the datasets (which interested me) also qualify 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS