Mobile Ed: PC255 for $4.99!! - Biblical Principles for Diversity and Reconciliation

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9357
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 5 2020 6:00 PM

What a great deal. Thanks for mentioning this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1309
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2020 5:50 AM

Thank you for sharing.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 399
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2020 12:27 PM

Just wanted to note here that we were originally planning on shipping this course later this year (probably early Fall), but with all the recent events in our country we prioritized its production and lowered the pre-order price. We will now be shipping in on July 21. Dr. Strickland does a tremendous job with this very relevant topic, and I think you will really find the course beneficial.

If you missed it, we recently published one of the segments of the course as a blog post. You can read it and watch the segment video here: https://blog.logos.com/2020/06/5-tips-for-shepherding-your-church-on-race/

Posts 2290
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2020 12:45 PM

Miles Custis:
with all the recent events in our country we prioritized its production and lowered the pre-order price. We will now be shipping in on July 21

Thank you very much!

Posts 44
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2020 3:18 PM

Does anyone know if this course will be heavy on Critical Race Theory?  I‘m interested based on the title, but I think I remember hearing from the “By What Standard” documentary that Dr. Strickland was one of the promoters of that in the SBC.  Does that make its way into the course content?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS