Thank you for the birthday gift certificate

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3848
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2020 11:19 AM

Thank you, FL, for continuing to send out birthday gift certificates in this difficult time.

I'd think if something had to be cut, this would be one of the first things to go, but you're still sending them out, and it's appreciated, thanks!

I picked up Luke (Understanding the Bible Commentary | UBNT).

Is your birthday this month? What did you pick?

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 491
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2020 1:38 PM

Thanks for the reminder and a big Thank You to FL.  I hadn't even thought to look for it in my Inbox.

I picked up The Hebrew Bible: A Comparative Approach

Posts 3848
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2020 4:21 PM

Thanks, Robert, added that to my wish list.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2020 4:55 PM

PetahChristian:
Is your birthday this month? What did you pick?

I havent seen my annual birthday gift from Faithlife yet. I’ve been grateful in the past and look forward to it every year. Hopeful that email will come soon. I have a couple items on the list. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 3848
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:32 PM

I overlooked mine. Searching my email for "birthday" produced it in the results (from July 1st).

The odd thing is that it came from Verbum, rather than Logos, this year.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2020 6:15 PM

Interesting! I searched my mailbox and found one from July 1. But, it came from Das deutsche Logos-Team. The code doesnt work when entered.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:20 AM

John Kight:

Interesting! I searched my mailbox and found one from July 1. But, it came from Das deutsche Logos-Team. The code doesnt work when entered.

Hi John,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with this.  I have asked our team to investigate why you received this email in German.

I can see that the birthday coupon is actually active on your account.  Please select a live product from logos.com, making sure that you are signed in, and try again.  

If you need further help with this, please contact us at 1-800-875-6467 or customerservice@faithlife.com.

Posts 7544
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:07 PM

I never received mine in May but managed to get the coupon elsewhere.  Something must be changing because this was the first year I didn’t get it for some reason.

DAL

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2020 6:52 PM

Thanks Joe! I got your email and I appreciate you reaching out. I tried the German code again tonight and had success. Thanks for the help!

Posts 9362
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2020 10:26 AM

Yes, every year that I approach my birthday I think of the kindness of Faithlife. On behalf of all the July birthday folks, thank you!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS