Suggestion: Misreading Scripture with Individualist Eyes: Patronage, Honor, and Shame in the Biblical World

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1464
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 15 2020 1:19 PM

As a follow-up to Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes (already in Logos), may I suggest Misreading Scripture with Individualist Eyes: Patronage, Honor, and Shame in the Biblical World? It's not due out until October.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 10691
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2020 2:14 PM

Yes Yes

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2020 7:08 AM

Ben:

As a follow-up to Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes (already in Logos), may I suggest Misreading Scripture with Individualist Eyes: Patronage, Honor, and Shame in the Biblical World? It's not due out until October.

This is available for Pre-Order:

https://www.logos.com/product/190458/misreading-scripture-with-individualist-eyes-patronage-honor-and-shame-in-the-biblical-world

Posts 10691
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2020 7:36 AM

Mike Hanes:

Ben:

This is available for Pre-Order:

https://www.logos.com/product/190458/misreading-scripture-with-individualist-eyes-patronage-honor-and-shame-in-the-biblical-world

Thanks! Order duly placed.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2585
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 7:49 PM

I am hijacking this thread to suggest the title:

Ministering in Honor-Shame Cultures: Biblical Foundations and Practical Essentials

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS