Mystery sale

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1318
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 21 2020 10:27 AM

A lot of items in my wishlists are showing 20% discount. I can't see any blue banners to indicate a specific sale and I can't see any theme. Unfortunately 20% isn't enough to tempt me on this occasion, but it might be worth checking your wishlists.

Posts 11063
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 10:36 AM

Thanks, Paul. No discounts for my wishes, so no hard decisions!

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 58
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 11:12 AM

Thanks, Paul.  Many of mine are on sale.

Posts 7405
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2020 11:33 AM

My one and only single item on my wishlist is not on sale ๐Ÿคจ But it will be in August once my coupons come in to redeem them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 626
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:28 PM

Thank you Paul for the heads-up. I saw several of my wish list items slightly discounted and many that were significantly discounted...I even had a series that I was able to complete (and because they were available in another collection...tremendously lowered price). Too many to buy them all this time (unfortunately)!

Posts 2458
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 2:20 PM

Something Brill was on sale in my wishlist. That stuff never seems to go on sale so I went for itGeeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 166
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 4:00 PM

It's showing up as "Everyday Savings" on the price info when I hover.

mab:

Something Brill was on sale in my wishlist. That stuff never seems to go on sale so I went for itGeeked

I didn't nab BrillDAG yet. Anyone think the time is right? 

Posts 3768
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:22 PM

Kevin Clemens:
It's showing up as "Everyday Savings" on the price info when I hover.

I'm not seeing something when my cursor hovers.

Nothing I've memorized the price of in my wishlist has one of these discounts indicated.

Posts 2458
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 9:46 PM

The Brill that was sale price wasn't the lexicon, it was Nag Hammadi Text. You still should want the dictionary. I got it pre-pub and it's worth every penny.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS