What if??? Modern to ANE Atlas

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 244
Theo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 21 2020 10:19 PM

You know how certain media in Logos allows one to open a picture and see what the temple mount today looks like and then a rendition of what the temple would look like if it were standing today by merely sliding a lever across the bottom?

What if???

What if one had biblical maps that were also as interactive where I can see the ancient world and swipe a lever and slowly unveil what the present countries are in this location?

Posts 29753
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:06 AM

nice suggestion

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2088
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 7:04 AM

Yes

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1566
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:16 PM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1711
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 9:28 AM

I like this suggestion... in the meantime, you can right-click on a point on the map in Atlas and then choose "Open in Google Maps" and it should put a marker on the same lat/long position in a modern map.

Posts 244
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2020 6:53 PM

Bob Pritchett:

I like this suggestion... in the meantime, you can right-click on a point on the map in Atlas and then choose "Open in Google Maps" and it should put a marker on the same lat/long position in a modern map.

Thanks! I'll look into it!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS